Choose the correct word in the following sentences.
Be sure to know a reason for each choice.
Anything more than one mistake will be considered as failure.
1. The child does not feel (good, well).
2. The cookies smell (good, well).
3. He swims and dives (good, well).
4. He does not write (plain, plainly).
5. She sings (beautiful, beautifully).
6. Drive (careful, carefully).
7. The taxi drivers sounded their horns (loud, loudly).
8. Dogs smell (keen, keenly).
9. The general looked (close, closely) at the soldiers.
10. That man always looks (sad, sadly).
The word for today is “parsimonious“.
Define “parsimonious” and use it in a sentence.