Read the following sentences and identify the following about each:
a) the verb itself
b) type of verb
c) tense of the verb
d) voice of the verb
1. Betsy is a wonderful mother.
2. The house was built by George.
3. He quickly ran to the front of the line.
4. The operator was driving his bus when it ran out of gas.
5. The marathoner had run the race in 2005.
If you cannot complete this test, check the blog entries for the week of February 15 to 20. All the rules and examples are available there.
The word for today is “perseverance“.
Define “perseverance” and use it in a sentence.